Sharing Web Pages
You can share web page from your browser app and create a new markdown note from it. Zettel Notes stores the web page after converting it from HTML format to markdown format. You can choose among the following options when you share a web page.
- New Note : Create new web clip note from the web page
- Add to Note : Add webpage url in existing note
- New Bookmark Note
- New Video Note : You this only for youtube videos
- Add Webpage Content to Note
- This will download webpage content, convert it to markdown and add it in user selected note.
- You will be prompted to select the note in which you want to add the webpage content.
To change the default format for bookmark, video note and web clipper, go to
Settings > Note Formats.